Anagrammy History - Changes in 2006
Awards > Anagrammy History > Changes in 2006
All information pages redesigned and reorganised to give a more consistent look accross the website:
Due to increasingly frequent outages, we decided to switch host servers, from doteasy.com to hostgator.com and obtained a dedicated ip address.
- Anagram Checker upgraded to allow the use of accented (foreign) characters.
- HTML Check Page created.
- Toby Gottfried resigned as Programmer.
- David Bourke was officially appointed as Forum Moderator (a job that bhe had been doing unofficially since 2005).
- Tony Crafter, Chris Sturdy and Paul Pan appointed as Forum Moderators.
- Mey Kraus appointed as Rediscovery Checker.
Anagrammy Team Section created. Details of Current and Past Anagrammy Team members.
Monthly Anagrammy Challenge created. This was previously known as the Awardsmaster's Challenge, which was held infrequently. It was agreed to hold this monthly. A list of 12 regular members are selected to go onto a roster to select a subject text to be anagrammed each month.
Updated: May 10, 2016